ROBERT BOSCH PAPER – 24 FEB 2008 – COIMBATORE
I am Devendra.s.kolkur (PDA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING GULBARGA, KARNATAKA). Here I am submitting ROBERT BOSCH question paper. I am from EIE background. There will be separate papers for ELECTRONICS students and COMPUTER students.
Friend prepare well all the topics which is covered since the tech paper is having all the topics
Which are related to Our engineering subjects like BASIC ELECTRONICS, NT, CONTROL SYSTEMS, ELECTRICAL MACHINES, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, APTITUDE, & GEN PHYSICS & GEN ENGLISH, C QUES PLAY KEY ROLE. C & aptitude is very easy
Duration: 1 h
This paper is for EEE, ECE, EIE
Friends just refer the previous question papers that is more than enough.. in this written test negative marks is there; correct answer carries 2 mrks. and wrong answer carry -1 mraks so answer carefully.
SECTION 1 (TECHNICAL)
1. A 16 bit monosample is used for digitization of voice. If 8 kHz is the sampling rate then the rate at which bit is transferred is
a) 128 b) 48 c) d)
2. There was a figure of JK flip flop in which ~q is connected to J input and K=1. If clock signal is successively applied 6 times what is output sequence (q=?)
3. The relationship b/w Gain & Bandwidth?
a) Independent of each other
b) Gain decreases as bandwidth decreases
c) Gain increases as bandwidth increases till some extent after which stability decreases
4. In “ON CHIP” decoding memory can be decoded to
a) 2^n b)2^n +1 c)2^n -1 d) some other choice Ans: a
5. Half of address 0Xffffffff is
a) 77777777 b) 80000000 c) 7FFFFFFF d) some other choice
6. For a 4 bit succe D/A with 16v o/p the resolution is
a)10v b)1v c)1.6v d)16v Ans : b
7. A 20kva transformer at full load conditions have the coreless & cu loss are 250w&300w, To get max efficiency what will be the total loss in tr in w
a) 550 b) 500 c) 600 d) Data insufficient Ans : b
8. There was a circuit consisting of AC voltage source and one inductance. Inductance value=0.2mH AC voltage =150 sin (1000t).what is the current flowing in the circuit?
a) b) c ) d)
9. Power gain of an amplifier having i/p gain of 20W and output gain of 20mW is
a) 60 b) 25 c) 10 d) 0
10. There was a RC circuit given with AC voltage source. Expression for capacitance was asked for charging condition. Choices were somewhat like this: a) some value multiplied by exp (-t/T)
ans –c i= (Vs/R)exp(-t/ T)
11.SCR s are connected in series to get
a) high current rating b) voltage regulation c) high v rating d)some other
12. Which one of the following is used for high speed power application?
a) BJT b) MOSFET c) IGBT d) TRIAC
13. One question related with SCR timing dia
14. SCR is used for
a) To achieve optimum (or maximum …not sure) dv/dt
b) For high current ratings
c) To achieve high voltage
d) Some other choice
15. State in which o/p collector current of transistor remains constant in spite of increase in base current is
a) Q point b) Saturation c) Cut off
16. what is the resonant frequency of parrel RLC circuit of R= 4.7 komh L= 2 micro Henry and c=30pf.
a) 20.5 MHz b) 2.65 KHz c) 20.5 KHz d) none
17. for the parallel circuit (one figure is given) Is= 10mA. R1= 2R, R2=3R, R3= 4R. R is artritary
a) 3.076mA b) 3.76mA
18. Two ques on control sys like the sys will be stable when the roots are
a) real & +ve b) real & -ve c) d)
19. The ques on Niquest plot
20 0ne ques on root locus
21. One more question related with ADC like voltage is 8 volts. freqency 2 Mega hz. what is the conversion rate
22. Question related with serial in parallel out shift register.. What is output sequence?
23. Given one RLC circuit in which values of R, L and C were given. What is the value of frequency f?
24. #define A 10+10
printf (“%d”, a);
a) 100 b) 200 c) 120 d) 400
ans : c
ans ; indefinite loop here the loop will continue again & again ie after 32767 the go to -32768
26. if (fun ())
X gets incremented if and only if
a) fun () returns 0
b) fun () return 1
c) fun () return -1
d) return a value other than 0 ans ; d
27. In dynamic memory
a) Power dissipation is less than that of static memory
b) Clock is needed
c) Refreshing is required
d) All the above
28. Short, int and long integers have how many bytes?
a)2,2,4 b) Machine dependent c)2,4,8 d) Some other choice ans : b
29. A (n) is ———–filter combination of
a) Passive b) Active c) AMPLIFIER d) BOOSTER
30. according to ohms law the current density is proportional to
a) current b) di/ds c) applied emf d)
31. Two more ques on gravity ie body is projected then find the time of fall and some physics ques
32. Structure comparison is done
c) compiler dependent
33. The system in which communication occurs in both ways but not simultaneously in both ways is
a) Half simplex b) Simplex c) Half duplex d) duplex
34. main ()
int a=5, b=6;
printf (“%d”, i);
a) 0 b) 1 c) 6 d)5
35. int fun (char c)
static int y ;}
a) c, i are stored in stack and y stored in data segment
b) c stored in stack and i,y are stored in data segment
c) c is stored in text segment, y in data and i in stack
36. how would you insert pre-written code into a current program?
a) #read b) #get c) #include d) #pre ans: c
37. structure may contain
a) any other structure
b) any other structure expect themselves
c) any other structure except themselves and pointed to themselves
d) none of the above
38. One ques from pointer declaration
40 If a>4,b<-1 then which of the following is true a)2a+b<0 b) 4a<3b c) a>4b d) some oth
41 In a class out of 150 studs participated in various games foot ball, basket ball, cricket are 120, 130, 135 respecly and 5 stud are not playing any one of then then find the least no of studs which are are playing all the games
a)110 b)100 c) 96 Ans a
42. 20 men can do a work in c/2 days & 30 women can do the same work in c/3 days then how many days will take to complete the work when 20 men &30wmen work together
a)5c/6 b)c/6 c) 6c/5
43. find the lateral surface of a cone with diameter of base 12feet and the latent height is 24feet
a) 1320square f.
b) 260 square f.
c) 96 square f.
ans : c
44. Ann is shorter than Jill and Jill is taller than Tom. Which of the following inferences are true
a) Ann is taller than Tom b) c) d) Data insufficient ans : d
45. Sum of squares of two numbers is 404 and sum of two numbers is 22.Then product of two Numbers?
a) 20 b) 40 c) d) (Answer is 40. Two numbers are 20 and 2)
46. (10 | 7) would produce
a) 17 b) 3 c) 11 d) 15
Remaining r English ques Which contain Correction of sentence, Synonyms & one puzzle which is very lengthy
Finally I clear the written test. after the written 2 technical interview… I clear the first technical and out in 2nd tech.
total appearance test :230
clear the test :21
first tech clear :8
than I dont know….. iam out in 2nd round
BOSCH ratio is 10:1 so prepare well in Technical mainly concentrate to your academic project
I am 2007 fresher from PDACE Gulbarga, Karnataka. Now I am currently working in GE HEALTHCARE (GENERAL ELECTRICAL