Sasken C Interview Questions
1) If u have a linked list library, how do u design stack and queue using it; write pseudo code.
2) What are static variables and functions?
3) Write code in C to count the number of 1s in a character (1byte).
4) What is pre-order, post-order, in-order; write code to print post-order.
5) Can u construct a binary tree given its in order and postorder details. Is it necessary or sufficient to construct tree. Asked an example to do in both ways.
6) If recursion is not used to print post order, what other data structure u use (ans: Stack).
7)Can u use stack always in place of recursion? (ans: Yes)
8) What are meta characters?
9) Write a piece of code to insert a node in a linked list.
10) About malloc.
11) About Operating System – Semaphores
12) About Computability (eg:- finding infinite loop), Complexity of algorithms
13) What does compiler and assembler do?
Sasken Interview Questions and answers
Sasken Interview Questions
1)I am running a windows based application.While running the script on QTP ,The Application pop-up an Error Message as “object Disabled” in two different scenarios
Scenario 1–>The Application pops-up a Message for Max Session Reached(as the application is set to hold 2 sessions and if it crosses the pre-defined limit then the error message pops-up)
Scenario 2–>When Network connectivity is disabled the Application screen gets greyed out in colour with no operation possible.
Now though Exception handling features in QTP ,we need to do the following For Scenarion 1–>Through Exception handling we need to just accept the Message pop-up in the Application and and resume with the call function as is for Scenario 2–> Through Exception Handling featutes on QTP we need to shut down the client , restart the client and resume the call functions as it is
Note: The Application returns an Error Message as “object disabled” in both the cases i.e for pop-up message and when the Apllication getting greyed out due to Network failure how can we enhance the script in such a way that for the same error message retured by the application in two different and how to handle them????
2)What is the ethernet interface? Wand when we can use? How to connect the host systems to target system
3)What is the difference between ArrayList and Vector?
Ans: ArrayList is not synchronized while Vector is Synchronized.
4)How to test the MMS application?
5)What is regression testing?