Software Engineer Sample Resume
Find a Software Engineer position focused on developing web-based applications and debugging complex software problems.
University of California, Berkeley, CA
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (May 1999)
* GPA 3.8/4.0
Software Engineer: Nov. 2004 – Present, Outlaw Inside, San Jose, CA
* Design, implement and maintain code for Interface components of the product line.
* Resolve issues and implement new functionality and features.
* Assist other engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
* Implement new test algorithms as required.
* Develop core technology, including the design/architecture of new solutions and the refactoring and refinement of existing systems.
Software Engineer: April 2001 – Nov. 2004, CVVX Engineers, San Jose, CA
* Reviewed design of proposed features and implementation of features by other engineers. Proposed enhancements and developed prototypes.
* Investigated script failures in automated tests.
* Provided feedback and contributed in test plan development, resource allocation planning, and test process definition/improvement.
* Filed appropriate patents.
* Worked closely with R&D and business analytics teams.
Software Engineer: May 1999 – April 2001, Software Central, San Jose, CA
* Participated and worked closely with developers at various developmental stages.
* Worked in tandem with support services and QA teams to improve product quality.
* Implemented major features on time and with exceptional quality.
* Acted as technical contact to device manufacturers to define requirements, and debug and solve problems.