CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET December 2011
HOW TO APPLY:
OPTION-I : APPLY THROUGH „INFORMATION BULLETIN‟:
Candidates applying for the Test may obtain the Information Bulletin and Application forms (inclusive of fee payable) through the branches of the Bank notified below in para 5.4 (within the prescribed dates) by paying the following fee in cash:
|2.||Other Backward Classes(OBC) (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 200/-|
|3.||SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )|| Rs. 100/-|
The information Bulletin and Application form may also be obtained through Value Payable Post(V.P.P.) from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110 008, by sending a crossed Demand draft for Rs. 400/-, Rs. 200/- or Rs.100/-(as the case may be) drawn in favour of “Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi. For this purpose, thecandidate should send a request to the Bank with TWO self-addressed slips clearly mentioning the address at which he/she desires the Information Bulletin & Application Form to be sent by Value Payable Post (V.P.P.) As above mentioned Bank will entertain the request for forms through post from Tuesday, the 16th August, 2011 to Tuesday, the 30th August, 2011 only, hence, candidates are advised to send well in advance so as to reach their request within the above said period. The candidate should write his/her name, Date Of Birth, address, date of Examination (18.12.2011) and subject code on the back of the Demand Draft. However, before attaching the draft with letter of request, the candidates should check that it bears the code number of the issuing bank and drawee bank and also amount and signatures of issuing authority.
OPTION-II : APPLY THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply for this test Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country. The examination fee for the Online application is same as mentioned in Para-5.1.1 above. Candidates after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, puthis/her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send alongwith CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope to Sr. Controller of Examinations, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 09.09.2011 (16.09.2011 for remote areas). Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website. Examination fee paid along with the Information Bulletin or through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
IN ORDER TO AVOID LAST MINUTES RUSH, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY EARLY ENOUGH. CSIR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NETWORK PROBLEM OR ANY OTHER SUCH TYPE OF PROBLEM
CANDIDATE SEEKING FEE CONCESSION
The candidate should attach an attested copy of his/her category certificate as a proof of his/her claim. An application form (either through Bank or online), claiming any concession in fee & education qualification but without an attested copy of a valid SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PH/VHcertificate from a competent authority and in prescribed format, will be summarily rejected. Candidate must note that CSIR follows only Central Govt. lists and not state Govt. lists. Similarly, candidate applying under physically handicapped (PH)/ visually handicapped (VH) category may note that Govt. of India rules will be applicable in this regard
THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The application form (through Bank or online), duly completed with requisite enclosures should be sent by Under Certificate of Posting /Ordinary post to the Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 09.09.2011. For candidates applying from Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach the Sr.Controller of Examination CSIR on or before 16.09.2011. The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date
APPLICATION FORM RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL BE SUMMERILY REJECTED.
1. While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures/guidelines for this test.
2. Purchase the Information Bulletin from the designated Bank branches early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush
4. Ensure that completed application Hard Copy (in case of Online application) must reach to this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
5. List of candidates registered for this will be made available on our website tentatively on 1st November, 2011. The
candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having update from time to time.
6. Admission Certificates to all the registered candidates will be dispatched three weeks before the test, if any candidate does not receive the same by 12th December, 2011; he/she must download duplicate Admission Certificate from our website. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of the Admission certificate.
7. The Test Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version separately. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in Column No. 5 of Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in bilingual and Candidate opting for English medium, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in Column No.5 of application Form.
8. For applying under “RA” category, the candidate should either has appeared or is appearing in Final year (Last Semester, where semester is there) of M.Sc. or equivalent Degree Examination during the Session 2011-1012.