This Test Booklet will contain 145 (20 Part `A‟+50 Part `B+75 Part „C‟) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates will be required to answer 15 in part „A‟, 35 in Part „B‟ and 25 questions in Part C respectively (No. of questions to attempt may vary from exam to exam). In case any candidate answers more than 15, 35 and 25 questions in Part A, B and C respectively only first 15, 35 and 25 questions in Parts A, B and C respectively will be evaluated. Questions in Parts `A‟ and „B‟ carry two marks each and Part `C‟ questions carry four marks each. There will be negative marking @25% for each wrong answer. Below each question, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the „CORRECT‟ answer to the question.
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
May be viewed under heading “General Science”
21. Which of the following bonds will be most difficult to break?
23. The conformation of a nucleotide in DNA is affected by rotation about how many bonds?
24. Which of the following proteins acts as an energy transducer?
4. Heat shock protein.
25. Which of the following predicted property of lipid bilayers would result if the phospholipids had only one hydrocarbon chain instead of two?
1. The bilayers formed would be much less fluid.
2. The diameter of the head group would be much larger than the acyl chain and would tend to form micelles rather than bilayers.
3. the bilayers formed would be much more fluid.
4. the bilayers would be more permeable to small water-soluble molecule
Click Here To Download UGC NET Life Science Model Paper
Click Here To UGC NET Model Papers