Ministry of Human Rasource Development (MHRD) Scholarships | MHRD Scholarships 2010 Selected Candidate List for Interview
COPY OF LETTER SENT BY SPEED POST 1 MAIL TO THE CANDIDATES CALLED FOR INTERVlEW
Government of India
Ministry of Human Rasource Development
Department of Higher Education
A.1/W.3, Cumn Road Barracks,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
the 11thJanuary 2010
As per list attached
Subject: Israel Government Scholarship 201C-2011 for the Subject -regarding.
With reference to your application on the subject mentioned above, you are hereby requested to
appear for an interview before the Selection Committee on 27* & 2sthJanuary 2010 (as per list
attached) at 10:30 AM at Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. While coming for interview please bring the following papersJdocuments duly filled in and complete in all respect.
vi) All Original CmificateDegrees includmg Experience Certificate for venfication,
vii) Three sets of photocopies, of each relevant document in support of age, educatronal quacatton, and experience dc, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
viii) Three-passport size Photographs pasted on the enclosed application form (in tnplicate)
IX) No Objection Certificate h m your emptoyer, if employed.
X) Bring your Journey Tickets (original ticket of inward and photo-copy ticket for outward journey) for TA Claim.
3. Candidates coming from outside Delhiiew Delhi will be paid second class sleeper rail fare by Mailffixpresstrain, lower class bus fare (where rail facilities are not available) from the place of your dutyiresidencelplace of study in India to New Delhi and back. TA claim will be admissible by the shortest route. A TA claim form 16 enclosed which may please be completed and handed over when you appear for Interview. As interview may continue till late evening, please keep this in view whde arranging for return Journey ticket. Please submit enclosed application form of Israel Government & your medical certifsate (in triplicate).
4. It must be clearly understood that the date and time of your mterview are fmally fixed and cannot under any circumstances be altered. You are therefore advised to take all precautions to arrive in time
5. The degree and other certificates, which are in any language other than, English,a ttested English version of those certiticates are also to be enclosed.
6. Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli Universities or the lsraelr supervisor
7. Please bring hard copy of your application at the time of interview with study proposal for study in Israel ( In 600 words).
List for candidates called for interview in Israel Government Scholarship 2010 -2011
Date of Interview: 7th January 2010.
Reporting Time: 10.30 AM
Venue: Conference Hall, Central Secretariat Library, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhii
Click Here For Download Subject wise Candidate List